BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

.it continues.....

Second - on my way

I walked to the waiting shed near our house. It's such a wonderful morning! I was admiring it; then suddenly, smelled something horrible. I looked at my shoes and i saw it, it was brown and sticky. "EEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!" "shucks!!!!" I said it almost screamingly. I was taken aback and stumbled before a rock. I hurt my foot. "AAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!" . What was happening? Such beautiful sky yet ruined by these instances. I struck my foot at the floor, wiping away what was stuck on my shoe. After everything, I checked my foot. There were bruises, great. Good thing no one saw it; but in the corner of my eye, I saw a guy, laughing at ME. I looked at his direction and he ran away, i blushed. That was very humiliating. I was halfway there and started laughing. I'm going crazy! Even though that was the most embarrassing experience, it was a good laugh. Finally reaching the waiting shed, I pulled a cab and got in. "MCA please", I told the driver. The start of the day and it's getting wild!

0 comments: