BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

boring chapter.. maybe? haha

Fourth - Books

I slammed my books on my table. This was a very rough day. I kept on tripping and lost $10. All My classmates looked at me with one glance. My close friends, Jamie and Alexa approached me immediately and asked what's wrong. I told them what a day I had. They laughed but then comforted me. It was when I touched my knee that I felt something wet. I put up my skirt and saw the red stuff. I hated blood. It was inferior. The intoxicating smell, red color and wet feel. I looked up and realized that I my leg was exposed and I was outside of our classroom. I immediately went inside. I didn't know if and how many people saw my leg or saw my face. I screamed, worst day evaar. My classmates just laughed. Great. I asked for tissue and gently wiped my wound. I placed it on the table for a second and checked my wound, it was finally clean. I grabbed the tissue and saw blood all over my book. It was scattered on the pages. Grrrr... I was becoming mad. I grabbed the infected book and grabbed another tissue. I wiped it and grew worse. I can barely see the context anymore. I rushed to the restroom with the tissue and sprinkled a little water. I went back to the classroom and started rubbing. Hoping that it would be better. I looked at the book and it was a complete disaster. The page was smothered with blood and my book was half wet. I was about to do a rampage. I was going to throw that stupid book. How was I suppose to explain this to ma'am? What about reviewing or studying? I checked the title, I didn't know what the book was till now. It said "how to read backwards", published 1800. I slapped my forehead. I grabbed the wrong book in the house. This book was suppose to be in the trash can, along with the other garbage. All the fuss for nothing. But on the bright side, at least I won't be scolded by my teacher.

0 comments: