BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

.want more? haha.

Third - Ride

It was traffic and I tried to find something worthwhile to do while waiting for the cars to move. There were no homeworks or test. I grabbed a piece of paper and started to scribble. Lines, circles, semi circles? Then without my knowledge, It ran green and Go. The cab moved quickly forcing me to move with it. My drawing had twists and turns as the cab drove faster and faster. I wanted to tell him to slow down but I became dizzy. Suddenly, the cab stopped right in front of MCS. I stopped along with it and fell on the front side of the cab. I hit my head. "OUCH!" The driver said sorry and asked me to pay him now. I was so dizzy that i just grabbed the first bill in my wallet and went out. The cab drove away too quickly. I got composed and sat on the first stair before entering the school. I checked my watch, 7am. It was still early, why was the driver so anxious to leave? I checked my wallet and saw that my $20 bill was gone. It only cost $10 to ride a cab from my home to the school. What a tip, $10! I stood up, angrily and started to climb the staircase. I didn't notice that one of my shoelace was untied that I tripped again. For the second time, I stumbled but this time, many eye catchers saw. I flushed and went inside immediately without even bothering to tie my shoe. What a horrible day! I wonder what their thinking right now? but Who cares? A simple stunt, no one would remember it right?

0 comments: